As featured in blog post #3: Black Pepper, The King of Spice.
Pineapple Juice with Strawberry, Rosemary, and Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup halved strawberries (usually 4-5 medium sized berries)
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional, I like the extra sweetness though)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, finely ground
- ice, to serve
yields about one 8 oz. serving
Wash the strawberries and trim their little green tops. Cut in half and add to blender with pineapple juice, honey, rosemary, and black pepper. Blend until smooth, then serve over ice. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and dash of finely ground pepper. If you prefer sweetness go ahead and up the honey. Likewise ,if you are into spice than don’t be shy with the pepper.
Vegan Bonus Version:
- substitute agave nectar for honey
Want to print this for all your besties? Of course you do! Click the link for an easy to print one-page pdf file: Pineapple Juice with Strawberry, Rosemary, and Black Pepper